PyData Miami is a 3-day conference on tools and techniques for machine learning, data analysis, visualization, and large-scale data infrastructure. We are an accessible, community-driven conference with talks and tutorials for all skill levels: students, practitioners, and researchers. PyData focuses on open-source computational tools for the Python programming language (such as NumPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn), as well as implementation-agnostic techniques, and other high level numerical languages, such as R and Julia.
- Wes McKinney, Creator of Pandas, Ibis • Author of Python for Data Analysis
- Clément Farabet, VP of AI Infrastructure at NVIDIA • Former Lead of the Cortex Core team at Twitter • PhD Computer Science NYU
- Chao Han, VP and Head of R&D at Lucidworks • PhD Statistics Virginia Tech
- Alberto Cairo, Knight Chair in Visual Journalism at the University of Miami School of Communication • PhD Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Shira Mitchell, Statistician, NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics • PhD Biostatistics, Harvard
January 9-11, 2019