- Account Request – User accounts are available for all University of Miami faculty, staff and students.
- Account Management – Manage existing CCS account and allocation
- Password Reset – Reset your CCS account password
- Allocation Request – Allocation request form for job limits outside standard queues.
- Allocation Policies
- NSF Data Management Plan Template – Template used to create an NSF Data Management Plan.
- Available Software – Available software on Pegasus
- Software Request – Request software installation or update
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Users Guide – The HPC Users Guide
The preferred method for requesting help is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a detailed descriptions of the problem with samples of computer output when appropriate.
HPC does not provide telephone support. However, if for any reason you do not hear from us within one business day you may also reach us by phone at (305) 284-1640. Please be sure to provide your contact information, including CCS Account and or email address.