(click title for details)
FREE WEBINAR – Wed Apr 8 noonET/11amCT/10amMT/9amPT/8amAT/6amHT
NO PREREGISTRATION NEEDED — JUST SHOW UP!
– REMINDER –
/projects2 on the Pegasus cluster will be offline from 7AM to 11:59 PM EST, Tuesday, 01/14/2020. During this period, we will be working on the future expansion of our system. The rest of the system will be functioning as usual. Please plan accordingly.
CCS Advanced Computing invites you to connect with the Advanced Computing community on Slack: http://umadvancedcomputing.slack.com
The Advanced Computing community Slack channels provide a place for user discussions, information sharing, and informal announcements about CCS resources and developments. All users with an @miami.edu or @umiami.edu email address can create a Slack account in UM Advanced Computing.
Links & Forms
- Advanced Computing Policies
- Advanced Computing Documentation
- Register A New Account – CCS user accounts are available for all University of Miami faculty, staff, and students.
- Account Management – Manage existing CCS accounts and allocations
- Password Reset – Reset your CCS account password
- Project Request – Collaborative work on the Pegasus and Triton supercomputers
- NSF Data Management Plan Template – Template used to create an NSF Data Management Plan.
- Software List – Available software on the Pegasus supercomputer
- Software Request – Request software installations or updates
- Grant Preparation – Equipment, facilities, and other resources at CCS
- CTSI Allocation Request form – Request a CTSI storage allocation
Advanced Computing Services offers office hours to provide assistance with usage issues on the Pegasus cluster. The team is able to provide onsite assistance with queuing inquiries, software installation, and technical troubleshooting. The team is also able to help answer questions regarding grant proposals and can provide resource information about the Advanced Computing Services environment.
Office Hours at CCS : https://ccs.miami.edu/office-hours/
Request help via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide detailed descriptions of the problem, paths to your job file and any outputs, the software modules you have loaded, and your job ID when appropriate.
- computer and operating system you are using
- your CCS account ID
- complete path to your job script file, program, or job submission
- complete path to output files (if any)
- error message(s) received
- module(s) loaded (
$ module list)
- whether this job ran previously and what has changed since it last worked
- steps you may have already taken to address your issues