- IBM iDataplex and Blade Chassis architecture
- 10,000+ x86 (5,500 2.4 GHz Sandy Bridge, 4,500 Harpertown) 200 TFlops aggregate performance
- FDR-14 Infiniband Interconnect
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connections
- 10 Gbit Internet 2 connection
- 40 Intel Phi Co-processors (61 cores each) – 40 TFlops Performance
- 18 TB Aggregate RAM
- 500 TB High Performance Parallel Storage (GPFS)
- Full LSF Scheduler support
- Multi-tier approach – SSD, SAS, and SATA are utilized
- Optimized Libraries and Compilers: Portland Group, Intel and GNU Fortran, C/C++ compilers, numerical libraries including Portland groups ACML, Intel’s Math Kernel Library (MKL), GSL and IO libraries including NetCDF and HDF
For access to Pegasus2, you will need a CCS user account. Click here to request an account.
You will also need to submit an Allocation Request.